Our Promise to Families
The staff at the Codey Funeral Home prides itself on customer service. We set out every day to build on our reputation of caring for your loved ones as if they are our own.
For three generations, the Codey family has served the communities in and around Essex County with quality and dedication to your families. Our team takes pride in what we have done and will continue to do for our families.
In fact, more than 9 in 10 families who respond to our follow-up questionnaire say they would recommend the Codey Funeral Home to another family.
Below is a sampling of our feedback -- to give you an idea of how we have built and maintained our reputation as the best choice for caring and trusted funeral services in the area.
Doing for you as we have done for them is our promise to our families.
- “(You) made my family feel welcomed and comfortable during this extremely difficult time. Thank you.”
- "Very respectful and professional. Dealing with Gov. Codey in person was a real pleasure. The time we spent making arrangements for the funeral was a lot less than I expected and it was well spent. We, the family, did not have to worry about anything. Everything was handled for us.”
- “Outstanding. Thank you for providing exceptional service. A++”
- “Everyone at Codey Funeral Home in Caldwell was very professional and considerate. The way they supported us during this difficult time was appreciated by our family. I want to make special mention of Kelly, who answered every question promptly and helped us with several special arrangements.”
- “We can't thank you all enough for getting us through this difficult time.”
The feedback above is typical of the responses we receive. If you'd like to learn more about how we are prepared to serve you and your family, please contact us:
Codey Funeral Home
54 Roseland Ave.
Caldwell, N.J. 07006